Be Coolest Kid on the Block
The PowerView system can be operated via the PowerView App or via two different types of Pebble controls—a Pebble Remote Control or a Pebble Scene Controller.
The PowerView Pebble Remote Control offers a modern alternative to a traditional remote control, allowing you to pre-set and easily operate up to six different groupings of window treatments—either individually or together—with just a press of a button.
The PowerView Pebble Scene Controller features an advanced display screen that lets you conveniently preview and select room scenes—different combinations of shades and shade positions—that you previously programmed using the PowerView App.
Ergonomically designed and beautiful to look at, the PowerView Pebble is available in seven stylish colors to enhance any décor.
You can also wall mount a PowerView Remote or Scene Controller using the PowerView Surface, available in three on-trend colors.
Contact Debra Piazza today for a consultation here or call 650.888.2168.
Follow Piazza Designs on Instagram, Pinterest and Houzz
Get the PowerView™ App The PowerView App unlocks the full potential of PowerView Motorization. Using the App on your smartphone or tablet, you can create and schedule customized room Scenes that allow your shades to operate on their own throughout the day.
1. Set Your Perfect Scene Start by creating Scenes—different combinations of each shade in the room, adjusted to the exact position you want at different times of the day based on your light, privacy and overall room ambiance preferences.
2. Personalize Your Experience Choose from a variety of fun App color schemes and activity icons to personalize each Scene and Room. You can also create your own Scene names to make them easy to identify.
3. Shades that Operate on YOUR Schedule Use the scheduling feature to set your Scenes to operate independently. You can program any Scene to activate on specific days and times. You can even schedule multiple-room Scenes to activate simultaneously.
4. Coordinate with Sunrise and Sunset Timing Link one or more of your Scenes to the ever-changing local sunrise or sunset times—precisely calculated by PowerView based on its knowledge of your specific location.
5. Connect from Outside the Home The RemoteConnect™ feature, along with an internet connection, allows you to operate your shades from anywhere in the world, using your smartphone or tablet.
6. Designed with Safety in Mind Along with the added convenience of cordless operation, PowerView Motorization creates a safer environment for homes with young children and pets.
7. Battery Power Makes It Easy Most PowerView motorized window treatments are battery-powered, so they’re incredibly easy to install, operate and maintain. The battery pack is hidden behind the headrail so there’s nothing to mar the beauty of your window treatments.
8. Whole-Home Integration Along with controlling your Hunter Douglas PowerView shades through the PowerView App and Pebble Control, PowerView also seamlessly integrates with other sophisticated whole-home automation systems. Synchronize your 'Scenes' to automatically activate in coordination with your other smart home devices to create picture-perfect settings throughout the day, every day.
Whether you are just getting started or are a home automation enthusiast with many connected devices already in play, you can create a personalized whole-home connected experience by integrating PowerView Motorization with compatible smart home systems. The PowerView Hub unifies your PowerView Scenes with that of the most popular systems. This is made possible through a variety of methods, including local connectivity within the home (IP and RS-232 serial) as well as outside of the home through the cloud.
Each home automation control system has a unique path to integration. Specific steps must be followed in order to successfully launch and utilize the respective driver or plug-in that allows PowerView to communicate with each system. Links to drivers are outlined below. To ensure optimal set-up and performance of your system, we suggest you consult with a home automation professional.
Reason #9: You will be the coolest kid on the block.